"I hear and I forget; I see and I remember; I write and I understand." - Chinese proverb

Monday, December 3, 2012

LAZY POST

20 Things I Like
(Except I thought of more than 21 things to include, and that's a good thing, right?  Maybe I'll just keep this as a happy ongoing list.)

1)  Animals
2)  That first balmy night in spring when you can leave your bedroom window open and hear the peepers
3)  Chocolate, especially white chocolate
4)  Stars
5)  Anticipating a new adventure, especially when it involves an airport
6)  Nail polish
7)  Baseball
8)  Easter
9)  The cellar of the local public library
10) Eggnog with rum
11) The dump
12) Quotations
13) Mountains
14)  Shopping for a new handbag
15)  Catching up on my electric bill
16)  Online Scrabble
17) Jean jackets
18) The desert
19) Spooky stories
20) Perfume
21) Getting into bed with clean sheets (especially if they were dried on a line)
22) Betty White
23) Cinnamon buns with icing
24) The Rolling Stones
25)  A good hair day
26) Faeries
27) Shabby Chic 
28) Vacuuming 
29)  Painting radiators 

21 Things I Dislike (okay, so I went over the limit here too, sue me)


1)  Asparagus
2)  Cold feet
3)  Flat tires
4)  Sinus infections
5)  Mosquitoes
6)  Winter
7)  Wall-to-wall carpeting
8)  Biting the inside of my cheek by accident
9)  Too much bass
10) Twitter
11) "The Real Housewives" of anywhere
12) Humidity
13) The Muppets
14) Dirty bathrooms
15) Allergies
16) A bad hair day
17) Musicals, with a few exceptions ("Camelot," for example.)
18)  Insomnia
19)  Fanaticism
20)  "New" country music
21)  The deep end of the pool
22)  Sectional couches 
23)  Beets

No comments:

Post a Comment