"I hear and I forget; I see and I remember; I write and I understand." - Chinese proverb

Monday, October 17, 2011

I AM SERIOUS ABOUT PINK

......
....




 The past few weeks have not been good ones for me. Or for several other people I love.  I'll write about why, but not today. Today I just want girlie, fluffy confections. The more the better. So I've taken these pictures of pink stuff around my house. You don't have to look far.  I think my digital camera will wear out before my world wears out of pink. :-) And that is just the way I want it.
.




.
...






(P.S. I have no idea how these photos came out in this weird configuration.)

3 comments:

  1. I am just like that. Once in college I was shopping with my friend and randomly picked something up. I said, 'ooh, what is this?'

    My friend replied. "It's an orange juicer. Which you do not need or want. YOU ONLY PICKED IT UP BECAUSE IT'S PINK. STOP DOING THAT."

    She was exactly right. I still catch myself doing it sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best medicines are pink. Well, I can only think of one ... <3

    ReplyDelete